The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation is “likely” to lead to an indictment against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, US officials say.
The bureau has been probing possible pay-to-play schemes at the family foundation for over a year now and maintains a “very high priority” on the case, Fox News reported Wednesday, citing informed officials.
Sources familiar with the investigation told the network that the FBI had collected "a lot of" evidence and “there is an avalanche of new information coming every day.”
- Clintons are accused of running a pay-for-play operation out of State that favored donors to their charity - a charge they have denied
- Feds are 'actively and aggressively pursuing' a case, Fox's Brit Hume said Wednesday, and they have an 'avalanche' of evidence
- FBI's pursuit of the case is rooted in recordings of a suspect in a different corruption case who spoke about foundation's alleged dirty dealings
- The FBI, under the leadership of director James Comey, believed those conversations were enough to move forward with the probe
- Justice Department prosecutors disagreed because the source was not an employee of the Clinton Foundation
- The law enforcement agency has at least four other investigations open that involve the Clintons and their close friends, as well
“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything. Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange told the veteran Australian broadcaster as part of a 25-minute John Pilger Special, courtesy of Dartmouth Films.
FBI/DOJ/Huma Special; WikiLeaks releases 1000+ additional emails ~ link ~
Two emails sent to Abedin for printing in August 2009 show the role played by Costa Rican president Oscar Arias in the US-backed regime change operation in Honduras.
AP Journalist to the Clinton Campaign: We are preparing to report FBI has Thumb Drive but can be 'steered away' ~ link ~ Before this election cycle, the MSM was sinking fast in public support. However, this election has shown that the six companies that own the MSM are totally Globalist mouthpieces and not to be believed!!! Stirling