In his most recent attempt to warn his Western counterparts about the impending danger of a new nuclear arms race, Putin told the heads of large foreign companies and business associations that Russia is aware of the United States’ plans for nuclear hegemony. He was speaking at the 20th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
'If it's Hillary it's War' says Vladimir Putin to frightened Russian People ~ link ~
Just how many more people have to die while the country is forced to pretend to elect Hillary?
Four dead people in just six weeks.
One thing is certain. A lot of bodies are starting to pile up (again) around the Clintons. Makes one wonder…
1) Shawn Lucas, Sanders supporter who served papers to DNC on the Fraud Case (DOD August 2, 2016)
2) Victor Thorn, Clinton author (and Holocaust denier, probably the least credible on this list) shot himself in an apparent suicide. Conspiracy theorists at Mystery Writers of America said some guys will do anything to sell books. (DOD August, 2016)
3) Seth Conrad Rich, Democratic staffer, aged 27, apparently on his way to speak to the FBI about a case possibly involving the Clintons. The D.C. murder was not a robbery. (DOD July 8, 2016)
4) John Ashe, UN official who allegedly crushed his own throat while lifting weights, because he watched too many James Bond films and wanted to try the move where the bad guy tries to…oh, never mind. “He was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and the Democrat Party.” (DOD June 22, 2016)
5) Mike Flynn, the Big Government Editor for Breitbart News. Mike Flynn’s final article was published the day he died, “Clinton Cash: Bill, Hillary Created Their Own Chinese Foundation in 2014.” (DOD June 23, 2016)
The Democratic party is mom: it’s going to take care of you. It is not a coincidence that its ascendancy in the 1930s and 40s occurred after women got the vote. Mom is unconditional love. She may scold you after you mess up, even send you to your room without dinner, but she’ll never starve you. When the chips are really down, she’ll be there. Franklin Roosevelt rebranded the Democratic party and the federal government. He transformed the government into the ultimate provider and the Democratic party into mom, standing by her children as they face life’s brutal exigencies. Like him or hate him, he did a masterful job; the rebranding still works over eighty years after he first took office, an extraordinarily durable marketing theme.
The Republican party is dad. Its branding is not on internal, familial issues, but the external—working, protecting, and providing for the family as a whole. Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush have been most responsible for current Republican branding. Reagan’s peace through strength rhetoric and policies were directed towards the Soviet Union. Bush essentially redirected them towards Islamic extremism. On economic issues, the Republicans have conflated the well-being of large, multinational corporations with the well-being of the average working American. Thus, virtually open immigration and international trade agreements, misleadingly labeled “free trade,” have been sold as essential to the country’s economic health.
Society is being weaned off of Cash ~ link ~ The Khazarian Mafia: Driving us all towards the 'Mark of the Beast'!!! Stirling