Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lord Stirling's News Blog - Special Link



  Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE

Holy Shroud of Turin

  Powerful prayer to St. Michael the Archangel - video ~ link
ORTHODOX CHERUBIM HYMN - video  ~ link  
AVE MARIA by Perry Como - video ~ link 

Pray for Peace

On the Road to the Third World War

Armageddon also means that the Second Coming of Christ is near

Nutrimedical Report ~ link


Special Link

Trump Has The Power To Expose The Largest Money Laundering Scheme In History - video ~ link ~ I don't normally do a Special Link for one item.  But this interview by Alex Jones of Roger Stone is very interesting and important.  
The title of the YouTube based video is "Trump Has The Power ..." and refers to the Clinton foundation - donation - money laundering scam that Trump will likely politically destroy Hillary with in the November election.  However, much of the interview is on other aspects of the current battle, between populists billionaire Donald Trump and the Globalist/Khazarian Mafia owned GOP "Establishment", for the Republican nomination for President. 
"Reading between the lines" while watching this interview, I can say that the Trump people now expect a Political Battle unlike any seen in living memory at the Convention.  They are asking all supporters to come to the Convention to Stop 'Them' from Stealing the Nomination.
This could be a strategy to go all-out to battle the powers that be before the 'Court of Public Opinion' and somehow force the issue in Trump's favor.  It could also be a fall-back strategy to Set the Stage for '/Full Speed Ahead - Full Cavalry CHARGE' Third Party battle for the Oval Office in the November election!!!  Stirling   


Anonymous said...

With regards to conventions, see the untold history of unted states directed by oliver stone. Conventions was misshandled very early in us history.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Stirling,

Life is hard, sometimes. And I have the blues again, at the age of 62.

Looking back I always remember this song, I do not know why:


My mother used to say that I resemble the doctor in the video.

It makes me feel so, I do not know .............

Tears running down my face.

Hope I can cope with this blackest of all nights of my life and I hope I will wake up tomorrow morning to say a prayer to our Lord.

Yours, in Jesus Christ

Joaquin, Germany

Anonymous said...

Whish you were here.

Joaquin, Germany

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Stirling,

Do you think the opening date of the Shanghai Gold Exchange on the 19th of april - the Baal 'celebration' day - is just a coincidence or is there more than meets the eye?


Kind regards,


Lord Stirling said...

Joaquin...be at peace...God loves you.

Aron...I don't know...it is a strange world.