- April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
- April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.
- April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
- April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
- April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
- April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
- April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
- April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
- April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
- April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
- April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
- April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
- April 20—The Birthday of Adolf Hitler.
Turkey tacitly supports the continuation of hostilities between Armenia and Azerbaijan in Nagorny Karabach, said Armenia’s deputy foreign minister Shavarsh Kocharyan.
“It is a shame that human casualties are being assigned a price by Turkey according to race and nationality. Turkey’s racist stance only adds fire to the violence being perpetrated on the self-determined Nagorno-Karabach Republic."
Armenia and Azerbaijan have both reported bouts of fighting despite the announcement of a unilateral ceasefire by Baku in the disputed border region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
Armenia’s Defense Ministry released a statement on Sunday which said heavy fighting continues on both sides of the front line where Azerbaijan has “concentrated sizable forces.”
Azerbaijan launches wide-scale military attacks on Nagorno-Karabagh ~ link ~ The "usual suspects" have "encouraged" Azerbaijan in this war. All part of the Globalist/Khazarian Mafia drive towards the New World Order and WWIII. Stirling
According to media reports and police sources, the incident occurred on Sunday morning in the Russian Defense Ministry complex in downtown Moscow, a historical multi-story building dating from the end of the eighteenth century.
“The intent of US [Unconventional Warfare] UW efforts is to exploit a hostile power’s political, military, economic, and psychological vulnerabilities by developing and sustaining resistance forces to accomplish US strategic objectives… For the foreseeable future, US forces will predominantly engage in irregular warfare (IW) operations.” “Hostile” powers are meant not only in a military sense; any state that dares to defy any significant plank of the Washington-centric world “order” – from Sudan to Argentina – may be branded “hostile”.
As the BRICS are the only, real counter power to Exceptionalistan, a strategy had to be developed for each of the major players. Everything was thrown at Russia – from sanctions to full demonization, from a raid on its currency to an oil price war, even including (pathetic) attempts to start a color revolution in the streets of Moscow. For a weaker BRICS node, a more subtle strategy would have to be developed. Which brings us to the complexity of Hybrid War as applied to the current, massive political/economic destabilization of Brazil.