Friday, March 4, 2016

Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE



  EUROPE


 
  

  Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE



Holy Shroud of Turin

  Powerful prayer to St. Michael the Archangel - video ~ link
ORTHODOX CHERUBIM HYMN - video  ~ link  
AVE MARIA by Perry Como - video ~ link 
 
Pray for Peace




On the Road to the Third World War



234587238_640
Armageddon also means that the Second Coming of Christ is near








NutriMedical
Nutrimedical Report ~ link
 
 


 
 
 
  



Syrian War: The Truce is boosting peace talks world leaders agree ~ link ~ There are conflicting indications that we are about to see the Syrian War end soon with a Syrian WIN; there are other indications that things are still on the path towards a General Middle East War and WWIII.  I give the peace odds a 60% and the war odds a 40% but only time will tell.  Stirling  
 
 
USA tells Turkey that it does NOT want war with Russia over Syria ~ link ~ Let's hope and pray that this report is true!!!  Stirling 

Right now there is a crisis in the war on Syria. The United States has informed Turkey that they will not allow them to get them into this big war with the Russians – World War III,” Jones said. “In order to counterbalance Turkey, they need the support of Israel, because Israel is basically Turkey’s ally. So I suspect that’s what’s going on,” he added. “He is going to Israel now to get the Israelis to help rein in the Turks so that they don’t provoke Russia into some kind of a nuclear war over Syria,” he concluded.
 
 
 
Russia: Arms are supplied daily to Syrian mercenaries via Turkey ~ link

"Practically round-the-clock from the territory of the Republic of Turkey the convoys of large trucks are going across the border with supplies and weapons, which are moving exclusively to the areas, which are controlled by the terrorist groups Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar Ash-Sham," chief of the Russian Center for reconciliation between the warring parties in Syria Lt. Gen. Sergei Kuralenko told reporters on Friday.

Turkey has been among the main supporters of the militant groups operating in Syria, with reports saying that Ankara actively trains and arms the Takfiri terrorists there and facilitates their safe passage into the crisis-hit Arab state.


Tunisia will NOT follow camel monarchies GCC on Hezbollah ~ link ~  

Tunisia says it will not follow a decision by the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council to list the Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

The Tunisian Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Friday that Tunis will not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.



What is driving all currencies lower against gold ~ link
 
Gold has surged another 4% this week to bring year to date gains to 20% in dollar terms, 19% in euro terms and 24% in sterling terms. We were interviewed by PickingAlpha.com yesterday afternoon and looked at what is currently driving gold prices higher in all currencies. 


Romney will simply drive more people to Trump ~ link ~ There has been an awaking of shorts in America, driven by the Global Economic Depression and the death/dying of the American Middle Class, that the run-of-the-mill political class has got to go!!!  Stirling
 
 
 
Establishment attacks on Trump to backfire - Populace will sway towards realty and truth ~ link ~  
 
As you already know tensions on the campaign trail are at an all-time high as Establishment gatekeepers and the corporate controlled press are failing on all fronts to convince the American people that truth, liberty, justice and the American way are no longer important. In fact, the Establishment and their cronies are so disconnected from reality that they actually believe their locker-room antics will prevail against a real, true and viable candidate to the likes of Donald J. Trump.
 
 
 
St. Joan of Arc ring returns to France after almost 600 years ~ link ~ Joan de Arc was one of the most interesting persons in history.  Stirling  




No comments: