The launcher, known as a ‘Gecko’ by NATO, holds six missiles and is designed to give short range tactical cover to ground forces. With widespread reports of ISIS quickly crumbling away, the loss of this defence system will only hasten their annihilation.
- 90% of all deaths in ALL wars are civilians, on average
- Obama has killed MORE people with drones than died on 9/11
- Drone strikes CREATE 10 times as many terrorists than they kill (and see this)
- The U.S. doesn’t even know the IDENTITY of the people it’s killing (more)
- The US labels ALL young men in battle zones as “militants”
- A former high-level intelligence official labels it “UNDISCIPLINED slaughter“
“China is pursuing a broad and robust array of counterspace capabilities, which includes direct-ascent anti-satellite missiles, co-orbital anti-satellite systems, computer network operations, ground-based satellite jammers and directed energy weapons,” a late draft of the commission’s annual report states. “China’s nuclear arsenal also provides an inherent anti-satellite capability.”
China military planners expect to use a combination of kinetic, electronic and cyber attacks against satellites or ground support structures in a conflict.