- The Ramadi attack was supported by US air drops to ISIS troops, this is fully confirmed.
- The US is now seen as fully complicit in blocking the recapture of Iraqi cities by the forces of militias, the army and the Pergmersha.
- A broad coalition in Iraq, both Sunni and Shiite, are calling for US withdrawal and an end to coalition activities including supposed “air support.” US personnel in Iraq are now considered “persona non grata.”
- The Iraqi Air Force is now bombing ISIS positions in Ramadi. The US and its coalition forces are not.
- The Iranian Defense Minister is currently in Baghdad.
- Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Iyad Allawi met with US Ambassador to Iraq Steward Jones to discuss Ramadi at length.
Although some foreign observers credit rebel gains to increased collaboration between three regional powers supporting the rebels – Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar – moderate commanders said the real explanation was closer to the ground. This is that all groups, with the exception of the extremist Islamic State, decided to put aside their past enmities and to organize coordinated assaults on the regime using a joint operations room.
Civilians flee Yemen capital amid heavy Saudi Arabian air/missile strikes ~ link ~
Although Israel continues to publicly oppose the emerging agreement, unofficial contacts have begun. U.S. likely to provide Israel with more F-35 combat aircraft, missile defense systems.
SB 277 is California's pharma-funded vaccine assault on all parents and children. It would eliminate all personal belief exemptions and force nearly all children in California to be forcibly injected with vaccines that are knowingly manufactured with neurotoxic substances such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and MSG.
If he signs the law, Gov. Brown will be declaring medical genocide against children whose genetic makeup causes them to have extremely heightened risks to vaccine injury. No child will be safe in California, and the state will cement its position as the first real-life medical police state in America, where risks of a medical civil war skyrocket.