Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Holy Week


 Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE

Holy Shroud of Turin
Powerful prayer to St. Michael the Archangel - video ~ link
AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
AVE MARIA by Katherine Jenkins - video ~ link 
AVE MARIA by Mirusia Louwerse - video ~ link
Orthodox Cherubim Hymn - video ~ link  
AVE MARIA by Perry Como - video ~ link 
Happy Holy Week
To my readers:  Please have a Happy Holy Week, do remember the suffering for us all that Jesus Christ went through. And be thankful that the Ukrainian crisis did not lead to the Third World War.
I am having problems with my main computer and am using an older back-up PC.  Postings for the remainder of this week may be limited, depending on the news and my progress at solving my main computer issues.  
Tim Earl of Stirling    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Stirling,

I have found this shocking video on, just enter: "yellow pistol" in the search mask at prisonplanet.

In this video, a rabbi explains why the man who circumcises an innocent boy sucks the boy's penis after the circumcision.
First, I was so shocked that I could not watch the video. After some hours I watched it.

This is sexual abuse of boys by men and these men are protected by the law.
Still shocked.