Monday, December 2, 2013

Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE




 EUROPE



 
  
 
 Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE




  
Holy Shroud of Turin

Powerful prayer to St. Michael the Archangel - video ~ link
AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link

AVE MARIA by Katherine Jenkins - video ~ link 
AVE MARIA by Mirusia Louwerse - video ~ link

Orthodox Cherubim Hymn - video ~ link  
AVE MARIA by Perry Como - video ~ link 

2 December 2013
To my loyal readers:  My mother passed away tonight and while I would like to maintain the site to its usual standards over the next few days, it is not everyday that you lose your mom.  So the postings for the next few days will be light.  She was almost 94 years old and in very poor health for the last year+.  It is a blessing that her suffering is now over and that she is with God.  Please say a prayer for her, or a prayer in thanksgiving for her life, her name: Elosie Alexander.
Tim Earl of Stirling    

12 comments:

David said...

So sorry you lost your mother. Thanks for the heads up. I read your site every day. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you and your family. May your mother rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord Stirling,

I was sorry to learn from you this morning that your mother has passed away. I know that your heart must be full of sorrow at this time.
I will include you and your mother in my prayers.

Yours, in Jesus Christ,

Joaquin, Germany

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss...

You can shed tears that she is gone
Or you can smile because she has lived

You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday

You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what she would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

be strong - candle lit on a lonely shore for your mom

Anonymous said...

I make David's words mine too,I also lost my father some time ago. I also read your site every day, thanks for every word you write. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your loss at this time. Be strong and empowered through the memories of your mother. God bless you. Tim

Anonymous said...

All my blessing for your mother. Vahan

choirofangels said...

Sorry for your loss my friend. I will certainly offer prayers for the repose of her soul, and that God give you comfort.

choirofangels said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. I do recall she was quite ill earlier this year, May God hold her in His bosom and comfort you.

Anonymous said...

Also as a regular viewer I too appreciate your postings and feel your loss.

Mothers, past or present, always hold a special place in our hearts which is there from beginning to end.

Thank you for your dedication.

Delight said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. My mother also lived to the rip old age of 92. I miss her but I know she is in a better place. Take care and continue to do a great service to us on your blog. I read it every day. Elaine

From Spain said...

Dear Lord Stirling,

I extend my condolences and all my family. From Spain pray for the repose of his mother.
Receive the most respectful greeting.