"What are the odds:
- "Gun Ban Bloomberg's" former head of NYC police Intelligence, Dan Oates, is chief of police for little Aurora Colorado.
- Chief Oates has a perfect gun ban shooting in his town. His town out of all the towns in the country.
- The shooting happens just before voting on ratification of a UN gun ban treaty.
- The alarm on the fire door didn't work and the shooter was able to re-enter that way.
- Reportedly there were 6 armed policemen at the main entrance for crowd control, yet nothing is said about them or how they responded."
According to a Qatari source, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are sending weapons and communications equipment for Syrian rebels via the base, which is located in the southern Turkish city of Adana, about one hundred kilometers from Syria’s border, Reuters reported on Friday."Three governments are supplying weapons: Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia," said the unnamed Doha-based source.
"It's the Turks who are militarily controlling it (the base). Turkey is the main coordinator/facilitator. Think of a triangle, with Turkey at the top and Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the bottom," the source said adding that Qatar has a key role in directing operations at the base with Qatari military intelligence and state security officials involved.