AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,661 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Senior level US war talk/threats continue to expand ~ link ~ The US military does NOT have an effective way to protect the 315+ million American civilians from an Iranian MAD (mutually assured destruction) counter-strike using advanced biowar based terrorism! Let me repeat that, the US military does NOT have an effective way to protect the 315+ million America civilians from an Iranian MAD (mutually assured destruction) counter-strike using advanced biowar based terrorism! Hence, it amounts to either total insanity or effective treason against the American civilian population to set up a war against Iran/Syria/Lebanon/Palestine/Gaza for Israel's sake (or more precisely for the misguided strategic view of the extremist Netanyahu government; Israel itself will be mostly destroyed in the coming war). Stirling
Just 24 hours after US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told CBS that Iran could build a nuclear bomb in a year or less, Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint US Chiefs of Staff issued a warning: "Iran is playing a dangerous game that could ensnare the Middle East, the Middle East and others into conflict and a renewed arms race." During a stop in Afghanistan, the general spoke to CNN of concerns about Iran's ambitions from Iraq to Afghanistan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
While official statistics shows that Portugal, Greece and Ireland had the largest stream of immigrants leaving their country's this year, evidence points to the same happening in Spain and Italy.
In 2010, 1.21 million Greeks have emigrated, according to the World Bank, equaling 10.8 percent of the population.