AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,646 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
US troops exiting Iraq deployed in Jordan on Syrian border ~ link ~ It really would be just like these satanic globalist/Zionist bastards to start World War III at Christmas time!!! Stirling
The incoming US contingents are disclosed by our sources as having been housed at the King Hussein Air Base of al-Mafraq, 10 kilometers from the Syrian border. US troops were sighted Monday, Dec. 12, building surveillance towers and army posts in the Jordanian villages of Albaej, Zubaydiah and al-Nahdah al-Houshah as well as near the Sarham dam of the Yarmoukh River which runs down the international border between Syria and Jordan.
Armed gangs kill Syrian Army general ~ link ~ Armed gangs have killed a Syrian army general during clashes in the northwestern city of Idleb as the unrest continues in the volatile country, Press TV reports. The incident occurred after clashes broke out in the restive area near the ballot stations between the Syrian army and the armed groups, according to official Syrian sources.
In another incident in Idleb, Syrian border forces prevented 15 gunmen from infiltrating into Syria from Turkey on Monday, killing two gunmen.
Liege Attack: Gunman kills at least 3, wounds 75 in Belgium - with video ~ link ~ The man also threw grenades into a crowded square from a rooftop before killing himself, reports say.
Pakistan is one of the largest recipients of US foreign aid, and the cutback announced is only a small proportion of the billions in civil and military assistance it gets each year.
By a vote of 93-7 the Senate this month approved a military appropriations bill empowering the government to designate any U.S. citizen within the country as a terrorist and to have the military hold him indefinitely without trial and without the right to habeas corpus, the right to be brought before a court for a judgment on the legality of one's imprisonment.
In effect the legislation is a declaration of martial law throughout the country.
Demonstrators in wheelchairs gathered in front of the parliament. Clashes broke out when supporters of the disabled tried to break the police line and make their way towards the office of Prime Minister Lucas Papademos.