AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,641 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Nikola Tesla's Earthquake Machine ~ link ~ Tesla was one of the greatest geniuses that the human race ever gave birth to. Much of 21st Century Scalar Warfare is based on his work. Scalar Warfare is on a par with global strategic thermonuclear warfare and advanced biowarfare! Stirling
- He constructed a simple device consisting of a piston suspended in a cylinder, which bypassed the necessity of a camshaft driven by a rotating power source, such as a gasoline or steam engine. In this way, he hoped to overcome loss of power through friction produced by the old system. This small device also enabled Tesla to try out his experiments in resonance. Every substance has a resonant frequency which is demonstrated by the principle of sympathetic vibration&endash;the most obvious example is the wine glass shattered by an opera singer (or a tape recording for you couch potatoes.) If this frequency is matched and amplified, any material may be literally shaken to pieces.
- A vibrating assembly with an adjustable frequency was finally perfected, and by 1897, Tesla was causing trouble with it in and near the neighborhood around his loft laboratory. Reporter A.L. Besnson wrote about this device in late 1911 or early 1912 for the Hearst tabloid The World Today. After fastening the resonator ("no larger than an alarm clock") to a steel bar (or "link") two feet long and two inches thick:
Mike at WhatReallyHappened.com ~ link ~ has a very interesting comment that he has made/attached to a story link from Jeff Rense's site (Virus Waring - 'We Control Americas'... ~ link ) ~ The comment is very important to me in light of the two viruses that nearly shut me down twice in less than two weeks, despite my using up-to-date copies of several of the 'best' anti-virus software on the market. Stirling
I have received several emails in the last 24 hours asking me to "confirm" the quote mentioned in this article. Clearly the purpose is to get me to web search the quote and fall into the virus trap. Attempts to compromise various bloggers appear to be escalating, suggesting that "someone" is planning a Christmas surprise to crank up WW3 into warp drive.