AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,630 daily postings to this news blog as of today
Latest NutriMedical Report hosted by Lord Stirling (17 November 2011, 3rd hour) ~ link
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
During the opening session at the 2011 Saban Forum on Friday, Panetta said attacking Iran would likely prompt the Islamic Republic to retaliate against American ships and military bases in Middle East countries.
Pakistan: No more business as usual with America ~ link ~ What we have in Pakistan now is a real 'game changer'. If Russia cuts the norther routes into
Afghanistan, and Pakistan really keeps the southern route closed America and NATO will have to get their troops out in the next month or so. A modern army in the field requires a massive amount of logistics on a daily basis to survive. Without the flow of fuel/food/water/medicine/arms/etc. the armed forces there will die or surrender. Stirling
Zionist lobbies demonizing Ron Paul ~ link ~ All the more reason to like him...he is not a foreign puppet! Stirling
The Republican Jewish coalition has barred presidential candidate Ron Paul from participating in a GOP debate forum because of his non-military stance on Iran.
Press TV talks with Mark Dankof, former US Senate candidate in San Antonio who compares Ron Paul's rising popularity and clear and principled rhetoric to 1990s presidential candidate Pat Buchanan, also against the Israeli lobby, who was systematically attacked and brought down by Zionist-controlled US media. Following is a transcript of the interview.
Setting the Trap ~ link ~ Buried in the annual defense appropriations bill is a provision that would give the President the power to use the military to intern anyone – including American citizens – indefinitely, and hold them without charges or trial, anywhere in the world, including on American soil. The provision essentially repeals the longstanding Posse Comitatus Act, which prevents the military from engaging in law enforcement on US territory – the greatest fear of the Founders. Approved by a Senate subcommittee in secret hearings, the provisions open the road to a military dictatorship in this country – and for that we can thank Senators Carl Levin and John McCain, who introduced the measure. Both the FBI and the Pentagon came out against the Levin-McCain monstrosity, and Senator Mark Udall (D-Colorado) introduced an amendment striking the provision: the amendment was defeated in the Senate, 37-61.
Italian Prime Minister is set to unveil new austerity plans ~ link ~ He is simply a Front Man, a bought-and-paid-for political whore, for the Global Banking Cartel, whose job it is, is to continue to screw the people of Italy! Stirling
The Merkel Plan: I'll save the Euro with a Federal Europe ~ link ~ Which the globalists will LOVE! She is just another political whore for them! Stirling