AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,586 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Lord Stirling's Fifes & Drums ~ link ~ Music page ~ link
Independent newspaper: Live - London Student Fees Protest coverage ~ link ~ A broad coalition of students, unions and other anti-government protesters will march against government cuts to public services and increases in tuition fees today. Around 10,000 people are expected to take to the streets of London, marching from the University of London Union building, near Euston station; to Moorgate in the City.
Officers have said they hope the day will be peaceful but that they will be prepared if it is not, and have denied earlier rumours that water cannons would be used against protesters.
Student Protesters pitch their tents in Trafalgar Square ~ link ~ Protesters carried placards which read "Scrap Tuition Fees" and "Free Education". There were chants of "No ifs, no buts, no education cuts" and "David Cameron f*** off back to Eton" as demonstrators made their way through the streets.
Russia rules out new Iran sanctions over nuclear report ~ link ~ Russia and China are NOT going along with the globalist/Zionist push towards another war...this time a massive General Middle East War with WMD. Watch Israel use this ruling out of sanctions to justify an war on Iran. Stirling
War Winds Target Iran ~ link ~ Anti-Iranian rhetoric and saber rattling is one thing, baseless accusations another if serve as pretext for aggressive war.
How about government spending? The past two presidents are regarded as representative of the Left Right paradigm – yet they each spent excessively, sponsored unfunded tax cuts, plowed money into military adventures and ran enormous deficits. Does Left Right really make a difference when it comes to deficits and fiscal responsibility? (Apparently not).