AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,567 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Lord Stirling's Fifes & Drums ~ link ~ Music page ~ link
Is Greece on verge of revolution or military coup? Greece crisis deepens: Military chiefs fired by Prime Minister ~ link ~ Or has the Prime Minister finally grown a set of balls and decided to take on the Global Banking Cartel and decided that he needed loyal generals in charge of the Armed Forces? Stirling
Debt Crisis: Live from The Telegraph in London ~ link ~ 21.00 Despite a Greek official claiming earlier this evening that the government was about to collapse, it's still standing.
Papandreou held an emergency cabinet meeting tonight but there have been no announcements - unless you count the sacking of a handful of top military officials.
Greek Government on brink as referendum call triggers market slump ~ link ~ The Greek government appears to be on the point of collapse after prime minister George Papandreou's call for a referendum on Greece's massive bailout triggered a sell-off on world stock markets.
Moments later, the head of parliament's economic affairs committee Vasso Papandreou called for an early ballot and a temporary unity government to "safeguard" the EU deal agreed last week to slash Greece's huge debt by nearly a third.
Greece's Papandreou in crisis talks over bailout revolt ~ link ~ As the latest crisis unfolded, it was announced that Mr Papandreou would meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy along with leaders of the EU, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and eurozone leaders on the fringes of the G20 summit in Cannes on Wednesday.