AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,624 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Congressman Dennis Kucinich: Federal Reserve has captured control of our government - with videos ~ link ~ I like to take things to the ultimate control level. Who controls the Federal Reserve and 98% of all the World's central banks? The answer is the Global Banking Cartel families. However, if you want to go another step forward, I would say ultimately it is Satan, as at least many if not all of these families are satanic to the core. We no longer have a Congress or an Administration that is responsive to the citizens. Further neither the Congress, the Executive Branch, nor much of the Judicial Branch (including the US Supreme Court) follows the US Constitution. Stirling
Syria: Russia rejects Arms Embargo and repeat of Libyan Scenario ~ link ~ Russia rejects any arms embargo imposed on Syria and Moscow would try to avoid a repeat of the Libyan scenario in the country, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Tuesday.
Admiral Kuznetsov will be carrying eight Sukhoi Su-33 all-weather fighters, two Kamov Ka-27 anti-submarine helicopters and several brand new Mig-29K fighters. The Mig fighters were built for India’s air force and are supposed to be “tested” during their first assignment.
Unlike American aircraft carriers, designed largely as floating runways, Admiral Kuznetsov is a heavily-armed aircraft-carrying cruiser. Its primary armaments, among others, are 12 long-range surface-to-surface anti-ship Granit cruise missiles, a six-gun short-range surface-to-air missile system Kinzhal, eight close-in air defense Kashtan gun-missile systems and two UDAV-1 anti-submarine systems.
Major General Athar Abbas, the Pakistani Army’s chief spokesman, termed the attack a “deliberate aggression” by NATO and angrily rejected the new claims that the Pakistani army had started it.
But many in China do not view Obama`s recent assertiveness as a display of power but weakness. They view the President as desperate to find scapegoats to get votes in next year`s 2012 presidential election.