AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,560 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Lord Stirling's Fifes & Drums ~ link ~ Music page ~ link
USA General Strike: November 28, 2011 ~ link ~
Occupy Oakland Mayor Jean Quan in Big Trouble after Police Riot ~ link ~ This lady was an antiwar activist, like I was, in the Vietnam War Era. How could she forget her heritage, forget what it was like to be one of the kids demonstrating for what is right. How could she set in motion what became a Police Riot against the Constitutional Right of Free Speech in America??? Shameful, truly shameful! Stirling
Ten Years after the Patriot Act, a look at Three of the Most Dangerous Provisions affecting ordinary Americans ~ link ~ Ten years ago today [27 Oct.], in the name of protecting national security and guarding against terrorism, President George W. Bush signed into law some of the most sweeping changes to search and surveillance law in modern American history. Unfortunately known as the USA PATRIOT Act, many of its provisions incorporate decidedly unpatriotic principles barred by the First and Fourth Amendments of the Constitution. Provisions of the PATRIOT Act have been used to target innocent Americans and are widely used in investigations that have nothing to do with national security.
Breaking Free from Subservience ~ link ~ This is a great article, please take the time to read it all at the link! Stirling