AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,541 daily postings to this news blog as of today
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Latest Satellite Sea Surface Temperature for North Atlantic - Loop Current - Gulf Stream ~ link
Lord Stirling's Fifes & Drums ~ link ~ Music page ~ link
In Debt Up To Our Eyeballs ~ link ~ Our debt, the globalists profit! Stirling
The entire financial system of the western world is designed to be a debt spiral. The total amount of money and and the total amount of debt are supposed to continually expand. Today, we are in debt up to our eyeballs and it seems like nearly everyone is talking about "deleveraging" and reducing government debt. But in a world where the entire financial system is based on debt, is there any way for massive deleveraging to take place without plunging us all into a horrific worldwide depression? The governments of the western world have had a lot of fun spending money as if there was no tomorrow, but now tomorrow has arrived and all of that debt is rapidly catching up with us. Politicians in Europe and in the United States are running around trying to come up with a "plan", but there is no "plan" that is going to fix the current debt-based system. Over the next few years we are going to reap what we have sown.
Occupy Wall Street: "Enforce the Laws for the 99%" ~ link ~ Yep...the crooks have set up themselves as the jail-masters and they get off and the remaining 99% of us are imprisoned in the economic/political/military jails that they create for us. Stirling