AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,535 daily postings to this news blog as of today
Past articles, and links of importance:
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money, End the Fed
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Royal Burgh of Stirling Pipe Band at Stirling Castle ~ link ~ Official site ~ link
Occupy Rome - Police Violence - video ~ link
Rome protest against cuts descends into violence - with video ~ link ~ Riot police have fought militant protesters in Rome as the biggest of a series of global rallies against banks and politicians tipped into violence. At least 70 people were injured, three of them seriously, as police fought masked rioters with tear gas, water cannon and batons. Other protesters tried to stop the rioters as they attacked cars and businesses, marring a peaceful rally.
Anonymons Occupy World - video ~ link
Mortgage-Backed Securities Fraud 4 Dummies (ada the Cliff Notes version) ~ link ~ Good one Mike. Stirling
Occupy Toronto protesters hunker down at St. James Park - with video ~ link ~ A quaint Toronto park has been taken over by thousands of protesters, as the Occupy Wall Street movement hits Toronto.
Thousands turn out for Occupy Toronto rally ~ link ~ As I told you some weeks ago, this Occupy Wall Street thing will be the biggest political/social/economic experience in most peoples' lives. Stirling