AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,529 daily postings to this news blog as of today
Past articles, and links of importance:
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Royal Burgh of Stirling Pipe Band at Stirling Castle ~ link ~ Official site ~ link
Occupy Boston: Police beat war veterans - 100 arrested - video ~ link ~ The powers-that-be think that force can now stop the Occupy the World movement....WRONG...it can only make it grow. Stirling
Anti-corruption rallies now reach 1,306 cities across the USA ~ link ~ I told you, this is going to be the biggest political/social/economic movement/events of most people's lifetimes. It is growing and continues to grow and grow, regardless of how the mainstream news media tries to trash it. A large segment of the population is desperate and no longer believes the crap that the globalist/Zionist mainstream news media says, no longer believes in the current political/economic system, and is mad as hell about it. GET SOME ROPE AND JOIN THEM! Stirling
The website of Occupy Together, an umbrella group for the national movement, reported the new figure on Tuesday. Local police forces, in several of the cities which have been the scene of protests, have both attacked and arrested the anti-Wall Street protesters. The latest violence took place in Dallas, Atlanta, Seattle and Boston on Tuesday, when the police began removing demonstrators from the protest sites with the use of force. Some 200 peaceful protesters were arrested in Boston. Moreover, 27 activists were arrested in Chicago on Tuesday when some 3,000 protesters took to the street in a demonstration organized by the Stand Up Chicago coalition.
Demonstrators in Washington announced earlier that they would remain in the Freedom Plaza near the White House for another four months.
Why The Elites Are In Trouble ~ link ~ This is one that you want to take the time to read all of it at the link. Stirling