AVE MARIA - by Helene Fischer - video ~ link
1,522 daily postings to this news blog as of today
Past articles, and links of importance:
1) End the Collusion Between Government and Large Corporations/Banks, So That Our Elected Leaders Are Actually Representing the Interests of the People (the 99%) and Not Just Their Rich Donors (the 1%).
2) Investigate Wall Street and Hold Senior Executives Accountable for the Destruction in Wealth that has Devastated Millions of People.
3) Return the Power of Coining Money to the U.S. Treasury and Return to Sound Money
4) Limit the Size, Scope and Power of Banks so that None are Ever Again “Too Big to Fail” and in Need to Taxpayer Bailouts
5) Eliminate “Personhood” Legal Status for Corporations
6) Repeal the Patriot Act, End the War on Drugs and Protect Civil Liberties
7) End All Imperial Wars of Aggression, Bring the Troops Home from All Countries, Cut the Military Budget and Limit The Military Role to Protection of the Homeland
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street - Occupy the World - with streaming updates ~ link
Finding Order in the Orwellian Chaos ~ link ~ This is an excellent article that I strongly recommend. Stirling
Royal Burgh of Stirling Pipe Band at Stirling Castle ~ link ~ Official site ~ link
NYPD fences off, pepper sprays, beats, attests 200 'Occupy Wall Street' protestors ~ link ~ They are serving the interests of the 1%, which included NYC Mayor Bloomberg a multibillionaire who made his money on Wall Street and is the fourth richest man in America. Shameful! Stirling
Occupy Wall Street protestors beat with batons as NYPD pepper sprays crowd ~ link ~ Fascism pure and simple, in what was the 'Land of the Free', now owned by Wall Street (itself the powerful arm of the Global Banking Cartel). Stirling
Global Revolution - Livestream - live video - Occupy Wall Street/World - with streaming news updates ~ link ~ Make this one of your favorites. Stirling
Cops beating people up at Occupy Wall Street - video ~ link ~ Americans have been free for too long to put up with this kind of shit...it will only backfire on the evil ones. Stirling
Keith Olberman reads the Statement released by Wall Street protestors - video ~ link
Police turn violent at Occupy Seattle protests - video ~ link
Police beating at Wall Street - video ~ link ~ Powerful! Stirling
Herman Cain to 'Occupy Wall Street', "If you don't have a job and your not rich, blame yourself" ~ link ~ What a total jerk! This bastard is a former senior Federal Reserve official. This is the type of trash that the globalists have seeded our politics with. Shameful! Stirling
Occupy Seattle protestors clash with police ~ link ~
Demonstrators and sympathisers oppose "corporate greed and corrupt politics," the "gangsterism of Wall Street," and the disproportionate effect the global economic downturn has had on "the other 99 percent."