Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stirling Castle

I am re-linking this page from February 11, 2010.

A kind reader in Australia sent me these links to Stirling Castle and bagpipe music at Stirling Castle. Maybe it's my Scottish blood, but I love Scottish bagpipe music. Stirling Castle was never owned by my family, it was always a Royal Castle. The ancestral castle of the Earls of Stirling is Menstrie Castle, which is located in the village of Menstrie, near Stirling.

Stirling Castle Pipe Band - video ~ link

Stirling Castle part 1 - video ~ link

Stirling Castle part 2 - video ~ link

Military Bagpipers in Stirling Castle Scotland - video ~ link

A Visit to Stirling Castle - video ~ link ~ Scotland and the Stirling area is a great place to spend a vacation.

The Trossachs - video ~ link

Going Home - Seafarer's Farewell - video ~ link

Stirling

No comments: