Please forward this site to several friends, thanks. Stirling
1,065 daily postings to this news blog as of today.
Global Changes from the Dying Gulf Stream and already dead North Atlantic Current
RTOFS (Atlantic) Graphic Nowcasts/Forecasts - Latest Surface Temperature ~ link
Three Video Interviews With Lord Stirling by Renowned Video Webcaster Morris Herman of England ~ link ~ link ~ link
Video on the Gulf Stream and its connection to any future Ice Ages ~ link
Risk of Global Climate Change By BP Oil Spill by Dr. Gianluigi Zangari ~ link
Fascism American Style ~ link ~ Take the time to read all this article, its a good one. A few excerpts are below. Stirling
- "Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them." --Jean-Paul Sartre
- "Fascism ought to more properly be called corporatism since it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini
- The masters of the electronic voting machines have spoken
- Preliminary analysis of exit polls (for senatorial and gubernatorial races) reported immediately after voting ended compared with the announced vote results show a statistically significant shift in favor of Republican candidates, the odds of which are about a million to one.
- This electronic theft is nothing new, but in the aftermath of this year's Supreme Court (5 to 4) decision giving the green light to unlimited campaign contributions, the blatancy is impressive. The strategy is simple: leverage the bottomless slush fund of corporate dollars and flood the nation's airwaves and mailboxes to twist enough minds to tighten the electoral races, so that those who control the software to the electronic voting machines can create the illusion of right-wing electoral success.
- It's time to consider what can be done to drop the curtain on this charade and the policies that result from this illegitimate elevation of corporate shills to executive, legislative, and judicial office.
- The American brand of fascism
- There are as many varieties of fascism as there are examples, beginning with Germany (Hitler) and Italy (Mussolini) during the period leading up to and including WWII, followed by Cuba (Batista), Spain (Franco), Paraguay (Stroessner), Nicaragua (Somoza), and Chile (Pinochet), et al.
- The brand of fascism currently practiced in the United States by European and North American financiers and bankers-who control a major portion of the world's money supply, as well as the dominant military and intelligence apparatuses-has commonalities with many of its predecessors as well as a few important differences.
- Commonalities include: control over the state by unelected persons ("the hidden government," as Teddy Roosevelt called them) or persons whose election is predetermined (through control of the currency, media, and voting process); use of intelligence and security forces to suppress opposition; abrogation of constitutional guarantees and international legal conventions; the justification of torture; and false flag events used to justify imperialism, to name a few.
Israel plans 1,300 East Jerusalem Jewish settler homes ~ link ~ One of my favorite sayings is "Watch the money". In the case of Israel/Palestine and the "efforts" for peace, I think that a good saying is, "Watch the land". Israel does not want peace, it wants more Arab land. After all, it has America and most of NATO to help provide force, so it goes about using ethnic cleansing and wars to expand its borders. Stirling
Gld ETF Warning, Tungsten Filled Fake Gold Bars ~ link
World Bank head: Consider Gold ~ link
Citi: Central Banks are going to start dumping dollars in the coming weeks ~ link ~
Haiti cholera death toll reaches 544 ~ link ~ All that money that Bush and Clinton raised did not seem to do much to really help the poor people down there. Stirling
Five Anglican bishops join Catholic Church ~ link ~
Photos: Mount Merapi's eruptions~link