Please forward this site to several friends, thanks. Stirling
1,057 daily postings to this news blog as of today.
Global Changes from the Dying Gulf Stream and already dead North Atlantic Current
RTOFS (Atlantic) Graphic Nowcasts/Forecasts - Latest Surface Temperature ~ link
Three Video Interviews With Lord Stirling by Renowned Video Webcaster Morris Herman of England ~ link ~ link ~ link
Video on the Gulf Stream and its connection to any future Ice Ages ~ link
Risk of Global Climate Change By BP Oil Spill by Dr. Gianluigi Zangari ~ link
Rep. Steve Kagen's (D-Wis.) campaign manager e-mailed supporters to warn them that turnout numbers were flagging and that they needed more voters to make their way to the polls.
The Fraud Started At The Very Top: With Government Leaders ~ link ~ A fish rots from the head down, to quote a former US presidential candidate. Stirling
But it is not only a matter of covering up fraud that has already happened. The government also created an environment which greatly encouraged fraud.
Here are just a few of many potential examples:
*Hated Sarkozy fears assassination amid strikes and protests across France ~ link ~
Tests now being conducted for Corexit and Oil in the Gulf of Mexico - Results Not Very Reassuring ~ link ~
- U.S. Government press release says NOAA, FDA now testing for dispersant: Corexit ingredient DOSS found in 13 samples — Up to 500 ppm allowed in shrimp, crabs, oysters ["DOSS" stands for Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate Sodium Salt - which might be nastier than BP is telling us]
- Crab containing 8,815 ppm of hydrocarbons had NO smell or sight of oil — “We were astonished there were levels like that”
- Research team “uncovered a PAH bonanza” — And just 190 parts per BILLION of PAHs is “considered pretty toxic” says professor at NASA installation
- Scott Milroy, a marine scientist at the University of Southern Mississippi, said seafood samples he gathered in September along the Mississippi coast showed levels… hundreds of times higher than the levels the government tests found
- Former Vessels of Opportunity operator, who was employed by BP, says toxicologist concludes “symptoms are due to the elevated, abnormal levels of chemicals present in my system from the Gulf oil spill"
- Fish organs are NOT the same color as they used to be, says BP/P2S worker — “You cut them open and they’re not the same” (VIDEO)
- EPA “BP Spill” testing across Gulf finds highest amount of heavy metal INSIDE FLORIDA BAYS — Raises “Level of Concern” (Lab Results)
Florida medical doctor begins "treating patients in relation to high levels of volatile solvents in the blood stream" - "Tremendour implications" ~ link