Powerful prayer to St. Michael the Archangel - video ~ link
Lord Stirling's news blog EUROPE
Please forward this site to several friends, thanks. Stirling
Day 71 of the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Disaster ~ Disaster Warfare Against America and the World by the Global Banking Families
Requiem for the Gulf of Mexico - video ~ link
Photo gallery of BP Oil Disaster ~ link
Newscast from Lord Stirling ~ link
Link to Clay and Iron ~ link
Treachery in the Gulf ~ link ~ This is a excellent article! Please take the time to read it. Below are just a few excerpts.
- What has happened in the Gulf of Mexico was not by accident. It was most likely a design to support an agenda. What that agenda is we do not know exactly but I will try to connect the dots. We may soon know the true extent of its nature by the "solutions" our government imposes on the people in the Gulf area.
- There are some major problems:
- The Obama administration allowed BP to drill at an unstable site (highly over pressured) in 5,000 feet of water;
- BP CEO Tony Hayward dumped his BP stock 2 months before the spill;
- The well was kicking since they drilled into the production zone, so the drilling fluid or mud was underbalanced (mud weight not quite heavy enough for the upward pressure of the gas);
- Goldman Sachs dumped 44% of BP stock and went short on Transocean stock the day before the spill;
- The drilling crew knew that the annular blowout preventer was damaged and BP company man Kazula did not order it repaired;
- BP company man Kazula was a greenhorn on the Deepwater Horizon (he was inexperienced);
- The well was cased, cemented and had two cement abandonment plugs in place, so how could the well be kicking (trying to blow out)?;
- BP company man Kazula sent away the Schlumberger team (supposed to do the cement bond log to check Halliburton's cement job on the casing);
- Despite this the BP company man made the decision to change the mud over to seawater (seawater is 40% lighter than the drilling mud). This is not logical;
- Shouting match between the rig superintendent and the company man. Superintendent felt that the order to change over to seawater was irrational and suicidal;
- During the changeover of the mud to seawater is when the blowout naturally occurred;
- President Obama stood by but did not take action for at least three weeks after the spill;
- BP and the White House allowed the spill to continue;
- The White House allowed BP to spray the highly toxic chemical, Corexit 9500, which is considered to be four to ten times more toxic than the oil itself. EPA told BP not to use Corexit 9500 and BP ignored the federal agency. Corexit is being sprayed at nighttime on coastal residences by the CIA-front, Evergreen Air (which reportedly also sprays chemtrails);
- Negligible cleanup measures on the shores and at sea;
- Barack Obama sent SWAT teams to production platforms and drilling rigs;
- Obama sent the Army and National Guard into the Gulf States for what reason?
- Suppression of investigative reporting of the spill;
- BP arrested people taking pictures of the area;
- BP is allowed to reap the benefit of gathering oil rather than stopping the spill;
- Interests and livelihood of the residents suppressed and not considered in decisions;
- President Obama is using the spill to get the "Cap and Trade" bill passed;
- Twenty-two countries have offered their experience in spill control and cleanup but neither our government nor BP has accepted their offers;
- BP and Obama have declined to use non-toxic microbes as a clean-up measure;
- BP company man Kazula invoked the Fifth Amendment under congressional questioning of his orders.
- * * *
- Russia is another country that has had uncontrollable blowouts. They have had five cratered blowouts. They found that drilling a relief well that intersects the wild well and then placing and detonating a nuclear device (which slid the formation across the wild well bore, choking it off) were successful solutions.
- In 1963 the Russians had a horrible blowout that lasted three years spewing twelve million cubic meters of flaming gas each day. Albert Vasiliev (nuclear physicist and gas well firefighter) said, "We were acting like surgeons in last resort cases, but it worked." The blowout sounded like 100 jet planes all at once. A nuclear blast choked it off. This method was found to be effective and they used it on similar cases. Vyacheslav Klishin (nuclear physicist, gas well firefighter) said, "One needs to tie up the well where the leak is. There are only two ways: 1. [A relief well to intersect the wild well, injecting mud and cement into the bore]; 2. A nuclear explosion." The Russians and other countries are obviously alarmed by the Gulf catastrophe and have offered their experience and expertise in wild well control, but Barack Obama and BP have ignored their offers. We can only infer from this that our government and BP are not going to control the well. There is an agenda, but what is it?
- What will happen if the well continues to release 125,000 barrels of oil and at least 9,000 PSI hydrogen sulfide, benzene and methylene chloride gases each day? Benzene is the aromatic hydrocarbon component of crude oil, which is highly toxic and carcinogenic to boot. Acceptable levels are 0 to 4 parts per billion. In Florida, Alabama and Louisiana they have measured 3,000 ppb on shore! Hydrogen sulfide is allowable at 5 to 10 parts per billion. In the above states, H2S has been measured at up to 1,200 ppb. The allowable limit of methylene chloride is 61 parts per billion. The same states have found levels as high as 3,000 to 3,400 ppd!
- The oil flow in the Gulf is equivalent to the Exxon Valdez every two days. It will follow the currents of the Gulf of Mexico to the shores of Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Bahamas and the Caribbean. Russian scientists have said that, once in the Gulf Stream, it will drastically affect the fishing industry globally. There are millions of families that have made their livelihoods on fishing, shrimping and crabbing. The restaurant, hotel and sports businesses based on tourism will be affected. The chemicals have evaporated into the atmosphere and have condensed, falling on the plant life, farms and the entire environment surrounding the Gulf of Mexico causing corrosive lesions on plants and killing the birds. It is now raining chemicals in Louisiana.
- "Sustainable Development" is a code word for world government. The term "world government" is a euphemism for merciless dictatorship. The excuses are the issues of environmental protection, preservation of water and anti-pollution. For example, most of America will be designated as "wildlands" and will be off-limits to Americans. After a severe reduction of the population, survivors will be highly concentrated into "Smart Growth" cities, stacked and packed into high-rise housing projects.
- By reducing the population to the numbers found around the Dark Ages (five hundred million), government control is thought by the planners to be manageable. To get down to five hundred million people from our present population of six billion people will require a ninety-two percent reduction. The reliable methods of population reduction we saw in the last century Capitalist world wars and Communism only achieved reductions in the hundreds of millions. Famine and genocide in Africa were not sufficiently destructive. Agenda 21 calls for the slaughter of five and a half billion people.
- AIDS has affected its target populations here and in Africa but the Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Lyme disease, BSE (mad cow disease) have not taken the numbers wanted. These are all, in my opinion, government-created weapons. Government vaccine programs have not been successful in creating disease and mortality in the numbers needed. The right combination, however, of disease and famine could accomplish the goal.
- The oil flow, blown inland by storms, will create water shortages by poisoning fresh water sources. People who have been subsistence-living will no longer have ways to live as they had been doing for generations. Farmers will lose production due to chemical rain, thus creating food shortages and famine across America and possibly Mexico and South America. People living on seafood will have the most difficulty and may die off quickly. Oil residue has already been seen in seafood in restaurants and grocery stores. More economic alternative food sources will be sought as the price of seafood skyrockets.
- Genetically-altered food sources created by Monsanto will cause disease and early death. Already the use of Monsanto "suicide seeds" in America has adversely affected the honey bees. Our honey bee population has been drastically reduced. Scientists have found that the genetically-altered DNA has affected bee nervous systems, causing a die off, which is now called "colony collapse disorder." Without honey bees, pollination ceases and this will be the end of a natural way of life.
- There will be migrations to urban areas as the coastal people lose everything that made their lives worth living. The "Smart Growth" collectivization of stacking and packing will begin. A single family home with a yard will be something of the past and longed for. Actually the packing of people into small areas will increase the spread of diseases and violence. Two of the tenets of Deep Ecology philosophy in the Wildlands Project are: The human population must be reduced; western civilization must radically change its present economic, technological and ideological structures. Independent entrepreneurs will be things of the past.
- Every day that BP and our government allow the oil to flow and the use of Corexit, more of the earth will be poisoned. The land won't be worth a dollar and a quarter, never mind a hundred and a quarter.
- The marine life that does survive will be contaminated. Recovery of the areas affected is highly unlikely especially when looking at our past record in the Exxon Valdez spill. The use of cancer-causing Corexit has made this disaster many times more toxic than just oil alone.
- News reporter Kerry Kennedy says the people in the Gulf are experiencing symptoms of nausea, headaches and burning eyes. Didn't BP learn anything from Exxon, or did they learn too much? No one is encouraged to wear respirators and rubber gloves because BP is worried about causing a state of hysteria, i.e., a state of awareness. The doctors do not know exactly how to treat the patients coming in since they don't know what chemicals BP is using. Only band aids and aspirin are provided to the workers in the Gulf by BP's company doctors. All I can say is that a majority of the Valdez workers were dead ten years later. The White House has not responded appropriately so BP as a corporation has taken control of the area without the consent of the people.
- Looking at the big picture does put a new light on who is expendable. White House chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel has said, "Never let a crisis go to waste." And Obama says we are addicted to oil. (This from a man whose largest campaign contributor was BP) We would not have to be using so much oil if so many inventors of alternative energy and free energy had not been frightened off or killed.
- What "Cap and Trade" does is to create more restrictions and controls on people.
- Some are asking, is there a hidden agenda behind all the foot dragging to the clean-up and to stopping the spill? At my local library, which covers Santa Barbara County, I asked the reference librarian to help me find anything on the Agenda for the 21st Century. What I found was surprising. There were no books, magazines or videos on this subject. The librarian found two brief articles and one review article not on the subject of Agenda 21 but on one aspect of it, the Wildlands Project. The buzz words "Sustainable Development" were used. Nowhere in the public library could one try to inform himself on the scope of Agenda 21. I suspect that this is the way it is throughout America. Agenda 21 is literally a hidden agenda.
- The policymakers have created innocent-sounding catch phrases to capture the hearts and minds of our educators and their students. It will be the students who are the spring board to making Agenda 21 possible through grassroots groups that will carry over to our city councils, town councils and county boards where the policies are made. All these "Sustainable Development" policies and regulations have stolen our soul for life for the communal good. These policies are destroying the soul of life. This is what we are giving up every time we accept these policies. The first point in the moral and ethical guidelines for the Wildlands Project is: All life (human and non-human) has equal value (a minnow is as valuable as man). What we are giving away is what sets man apart from all other animals, our souls.
- This is the most devastating disaster that we have known. It will affect millions of people in the Gulf States, the Eastern Coast and everywhere the Gulf Stream goes. Agenda 21 is not only for America it is international as a United Nations policy for the New World Order. But while we still have some tattered shreds of our Bill of Rights left, each of us who has an ounce of soul left needs to find out for himself and herself the full extent of Agenda 21 and how it will impact on your family's life.
- Agenda 21 has been creeping through each town and city council for 17 years. The first thing to do is to take a good look at what is happening to the people who are living in the Gulf States and etch into our brains what will happen to your family in the near future. Our response to this must be to seize control of our local institutions, our town and city councils and county boards of supervisors and force the rejection of any and all programs, regulations and policies that conform to the United Nations' Agenda for the 21st Century. Gulf Coast residents must demand non-toxic forms of clean-up such as bioremediation, i.e., oil-eating microbes.
Obama is Deliberately Protracting Gulf Oil Disaster ~ link ~
Bush Energy Advisor: BP has drilled into a "25 billion oil field" - audio ~ link
Facebook has deleted 'Boycott BP' leaving almost 800,000 fans hanging ~ link ~ While I feel sorry for the individuals who own BP branded gas stations, I would NOT buy anything from that bastard company!
Methane Release from Gulf Oil Disaster: What Does It Mean? How Bad Could It Get? ~ link ~ Tremendous quantities of methane are being emitted by the Gulf oil spill.
The methane could kill all life in large areas of the Gulf.
However, rumors being spread widely around the Web claiming that the methane could bring on a doomsday catastrophe are not credible.
This essay will attempt to clear up the confusion and convey the facts regarding methane and the oil spill.CNN: Almost all Exxon Valdez cleanup crew DEAD! - video ~ link
Hurricane Alex to hamper BP's oil spill containment ~ link ~ We would be much better off right now if BP had done nothing! They have poisoned the entire Gulf with well over one million gallons of Corexit and caused most of the oil to drop to the ocean floor where it cannot be cleaned up but will continue to cause grave damage to this planet.
Alex to become a Hurricane as swells as swells reach Gulf Oil Disaster ~ link ~ Nature is about to add its "two cents worth" to the man-made Disaster War against humanity in the Gulf of Mexico. This is just the first of several expected hurricanes this season, which really does not begin till July 1.
Costner cleanup device gets high marks from BP ~ link
BP Discussing a Backup Strategy to Contain Oil if Relief Wells Don't Work ~ link ~ Bullshit! The ONLY way to cap this sucker is with a carefully sized and placed nuclear weapon, like the Russians did FIVE TIMES. This is nothing but DISASTER WARFARE against America and all of humanity to bring in sufficient chaos to begin the New World Order that the satanic tiny "super-elite" global banking families want. This wins BP the not so coveted 'Bullshit Meter Award'.
The apparent rift between Israel and the US is a mirage ~ link ~ Smoke and mirrors.
Fidel Castro: Attack on Iran Imminent ~ link
Russia calls for a meeting between Iran, USA, Russia and the IAEA on nuclear fuel delivery ~ link ~ This is fuel for the Iranian medical fuel reactor.
Russia slams extra restrictions on Iran ~ link ~ Russia complains to the UN Security Council about the violation of UN terms after Germany prevented the delivery of items for a nuclear power plant in Iran.
Russia had previously voiced its objection to Germany's seizure of technology for Iran's Bushehr power plant and the questioning of several men connected with the deal, UN diplomats told Reuters on Monday.
In a meeting of a UNSC committee on Iran sanctions, Russia's UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin said that Moscow was furious about the moves by "third states" to prevent the delivery of certain items to Iran. He did not clearly mention Germany.
Churkin criticized such restrictions, which go beyond four rounds of UN sanctions against Iran over its nuclear program, as "unacceptable" and "not in line" with council resolutions.
"Strict compliance with Security Council resolutions ... requires the need for member states to refrain from the use of additional limitation constraints ... especially ones of an extra-territorial nature," he said.
Israeli Foreign Minister/Deputy PM Lieberman's 'peace plan': Strip Palestinians of citizenship - Requires a Jewish only state ~ link ~ That is Ethnic Cleansing and that is a Crime Against Humanity!
Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s far-right foreign minister, set out last week what he called a “blueprint for a resolution to the conflict” with the Palestinians that demands most of the country’s large Palestinian minority be stripped of citizenship and relocated outside Israel’s future borders.
Clinton In Azerbaijan: Testing Waters For Attack On Iran ~ link ~ Both U.S. and Israel have long had plans for a military strike on Iran, this is not new. However, now, considering the latest events, a military operation against Iran is quite possible, said Azerbaijani political expert Z. Alizadeh, commenting on a possible U.S.-Israel air strike on Iran, from Azerbaijani and Georgian territory.
"If Azerbaijan and Georgia will allow that the air strike will happen from their territories, then who said Iran will not fire back? So, the question is, do we really need all this? Azerbaijan does not need to get into these issues", said Alizadeh.
Another Azerbaijani political expert Fikrat Sadikhov believes, that Azerbaijan should not join the anti-Iranian coalition.
"I cannot speak for the Georgian side, but as far as Azerbaijan goes, no one would really want Azerbaijani-Iranian relations to get worse. Since the very beginning, Azerbaijan expressed a very solid, neutral position on issues related to this. Baku will not participate in anti-Iranian actions. Iran is a neighboring country to us, besides there are lots of Azerbaijanis living there, so there's no interest for Azerbaijan to act like that", Sadiknov explained.
Obama to meet Saudi King today ~ link ~ Pre-war Conference.
Netanyahu and Barak destroying the country says former PM Livni ~ link ~ I have been saying that for a long time.
US Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff: A military strike on Iran would be "incredibly destabilizing" ~ link ~ I am glad to see that the good Admiral is speaking out on the coming insanity. However, he does not make the final call, the 'President' does and our 'Front-Man-in-Chief' will do whatever the global banking cartel and Israel tells him to do.
Obama comments on North Korea 'irresponsible' says China state media ~ link ~ There are daily movements towards a coming multi-front global war/WWIII/Armageddon.
China to conduct live-fire sea drills this week ~ link ~ China will start six days of live-fire drills off its eastern coast Wednesday, state media reported amid plans for joint U.S.-Korea military exercises.
The People's Liberation Army will ban all vessels from entering a large portion of the East China Sea off the coast from midnight until 6 p.m., starting from Wednesday until Monday, July 5.
The Chinese military announcement Tuesday is seen as a response to one by the United States and South Korea that they would conduct joint exercises in the Yellow Sea in a show of force aimed at rebuking North Korea's aggression.
"Though the Chinese government did not say anything about the drill, anybody with common sense on military strategy will bet that they are related," Shi Yinhong, an expert on U.S. studies at Renmin University, was quoted as saying in the official China Daily.
On Monday, Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said he expects the joint military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea, originally slated for June, to be held in July. He said that planning was ongoing.Europe weighing capital injections for banks ~ link ~ Trillions for the banksters - Austerity Fascism for the public!
Greeks to stage national strike ~ link ~ Thousands of public and private sector workers in Greece are set to stage a nationwide strike protesting austerity measures that include pension cuts.
As the economy continues to spiral downward in much of Europe, the General Confederation of Greek Workers (GSEE) and the Civil Servants' Confederation (ADEDY), which combined represent 2.5 million workers from both public and private sectors, have rallied tens of thousands of people to take part in the fifth national strike since February in the capital city of Athens and other cities.
Tuesday's 24-hour walkout is protesting unpopular austerity measures introduced by the Greek government that include a public sector freeze until 2014, reforms to the retirement system and a controversial pension reform.
"These measures won't help. They will only lead to deeper recession and poverty," said Despina Spanou, a member of the ADEDY union, as quoted by Deutsche Welle TV.
The general strike on Tuesday takes place on the very same day that the parliament is scheduled to put to vote the controversial pension bill, which raises the retirement age to 65 and slashes early pensions for workers.
The scrimp and save policy by the Greek government was adopted in May after the country secured a 110 billion euro ($131 billion) bailout from the European Union and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in order to weather its debt crisis.
Chaos erupts in Greece over austerity measures ~ link ~ The Greeks are showing that they still are men and will not just take whatever crap that the global banking families and their bought-and-paid-for political and economic whores try to force on them.
Europe's Recovery Falters ~ link ~ This Wall Street Journal assumes that there was a "recovery". The so-called "recovery" in Europe and the one in North America was always pure bullshit from the Illuminati owned/controlled mainstream news media and the bought-and-paid-for political class.
Stock selloff accelerates ~ link ~ Stocks plunged Tuesday after a sharp drop in consumer confidence exacerbated worries about the global economy following a plunge in Asian markets overnight.
On the Destructive Nature of the Global Economic System - audio interview ~ link ~ This is a audio interview with Michel Chessudovsky
Furious US congresswoman blocks billions of dollars of Afghan aid due to corruption ~ link ~ Good for her! Send her a message saying you support her actions.
A senior US lawmaker has angrily blocked billions of dollars in aid to Afghanistan, vowing not to give "one more dime" until Afghan President Hamid Karzai acts against corruption.
Representative Nita Lowey, who sits on the powerful committee in charge of the budget, said she would hold hearings into allegations that top Afghan officials flew suitcases full of cash from US aid to foreign safe havens.
"I do not intend to appropriate one more dime for assistance to Afghanistan until I have confidence that US taxpayer money is not being abused to line the pockets of corrupt Afghan government officials, drug lords and terrorists," she said.
An aide to Lowey said that President Barack Obama's administration requested 3.9 billion dollars in aid for Afghanistan in the 2011 fiscal year, which starts in October.
Lowey, a member of Obama's Democratic Party from New York, said she would refuse to consider any assistance for Afghanistan other than "life-saving humanitarian aid" when her subcommittee meets on the budget on Wednesday.Congressman Kucinich: "We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war" ~ link ~ 'Right on' Dennis!
Taiwan and China sign landmark trade agreement ~ link ~ The two Chinas (PRC and ROC) do not want to go to war against one another in the coming WWIII and are making 'nice' to one another.
China and Taiwan have signed a historic trade pact, seen as the most significant agreement since civil war split the two governments 60 years ago.
Cameron warns on UK future ~ link ~ The world does not owe Britain a living and a prosperous future is not guaranteed, David Cameron has warned business leaders in a keynote speech.
Rare White Elephant Caught ~ link ~ YANGON - A RARE white elephant, historically considered an omen of political change, has been captured in the west of military-ruled Myanmar, state media reported on Tuesday.
The female pachyderm was captured by officials on Saturday in the coastal town of Maungtaw in Rakhine state, the New Light of Myanmar newspaper said.
She is aged about 38 and over 2m tall, the English-language paper said, although it did not mention where she would be kept.
Kings and leaders in Myanmar, a predominantly Buddhist country, have traditionally treasured white elephants, whose rare appearances in the country are believed to herald political change.