Friday, December 12, 2008

Links of the Day & Crash of 2008

Science stunned by Virgin of Guadalupe's Eyes ~ link

Hyperinflation and then The Second Great Depression ~ link

Rahm Emanuel and Jesse Jackson, Jr. face new revelations in Gov. Blagojevich scandal ~ link
Also see ~ link

Avery Cardinal Dulles, S.J. dies
~ link ~ His father was former US Sec. of State John Foster Dulles and his uncle was Allen Dulles former head of the CIA. His ancestor was another US Sec. of State (Foster) in the 19th Century. The Fosters are an old Evansville, Indiana (my home town) family and the Cardinal's cousin lives about three blocks from my house.

Former US Senator Fred Thompson on the Economy and Bailouts - video ~ link

A legal view of the Canadian political drama ~ link

Chinese 'classical poem' was really a brothel ad - used by major scientific journal on its cover ~ link ~ I studied some Chinese many years ago. It is a complex language. I ofter think that people who have Chinese characters tattooed on them have no real idea of what the characters really mean.

Bernard Madoff arrested in $17 billion scam ~ link ~ This is so massive a ripoff that it would normally be a central news topic for many days, however, in light of everything else in the global economy, it get little coverage.

The ogre in the attic - Italy's massive public debt - third largest in the world ~ link

Why spendthrift Brown is scaring the Germans ~ link

India rules out attack on Pakistan as its Air Force goes on alert ~ link

Boeing 787 Dreamliner delayed for fourth time ~ link

Zeitgeist: The withering away of Europe's anti-war spirit ~ link

NOTE: Thanks to Dr. Bill Deagle of the NutraMedical Report for interviewing me on his national radio show in America, today.

1 comment:

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info