Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Quickening

John McCain has announced the suspension of his presidential campaign due to the economic crisis.

You know, I recently wrote an article called '9/11/01 - 9/11/08 The Tribulation'. While I focused on the political and military aspects of this time period in the article, I really do believe that we have gone through the Biblical Seven Year Tribulation. I now think that we are in a time of "quickening". Things seem to have suddenly increased in speed. We are now facing a global great depression type economic event, while still facing the grave political/military threats from the neo-cons who have given us several false flag attacks, two wars, and plan a third war on Iran, Syria, and Lebanon that is almost certain to cause World War III.


I recommend prayer and the gathering of as many supplies, such as canned food and water and medicine, as possible. Put together at least six months of supplies if you can.

I fear that we are in for some truly terrible events over the next six months to a year.

I hope that I am wrong. But I have seen this coming for some time and so far I seem to be "right on the money".

Stirling

1 comment:

Carole Massey Reyner said...

I'm sure you know of the various 'takes' on Bible prophecy, so I am one who believes in 'the Rapture,' and I believe we are just about to enter the Tribulation.

I won't bore you with the details of my beliefs, but for what it's worth will say that my father was a minister (died 6 years ago) and I have studied prophecy for many years. That, of course, does not make me correct. Prophecy is very difficult.

However, we are on the same page. These are no doubt the last days, regardless of the details.

I didn't know there were any believers remaining in Europe :-) but since the subject interests you I'm certain you will find the information at this link fascination:

http://www.latrompette.net/post/A-e008-The-Feast-of-Trumpets-and-the-Return-of-Christ.htm

Mrs. Carole Reyner