Friday, August 29, 2008

Governor Sarah Palin

Senator McCain has selected an attractive 44 year old woman, Sarah Palin, as his running mate. Ms. Palin, is the married mother of 5 young children and the Governor of Alaska. This is a strategic choice ~ it reflects the intention of the McCain campaign to battle and battle hard across the board in the American presidential election. In my opinion, this was the smartest choice that McCain could make. It certainly makes the American election more interesting.

3 comments:

Nayf Ish said...

Hi Earl, I like your blog, .. suggestion: on your links - there is a way to post the link to "open in a new window" that may be a bit more useful to your readers in that they will not get linked off your blog .. let me know if you are interested.
Nayf

Lord Stirling said...

Ok, tell this dummy how to do that.

Naked Opinionator said...

Your no dummy, LS. I just found your blog through Digg and am reading as fast as I can. Kudos.